Are you ready to build a trusting relationship and have fun together instead of fighting all the time?
Fearful or Reactive to Calm and Joyful
With this program, your will learn how to:
- lead your dog confidently in every situation
- handle typical day to day problems with ease
- be your dog’s rock, so he doesn’t have to be afraid anymore
- show your dog that he doesn’t have to go crazy whenever you meet another dog or person
- act safely when your dog is showing teeth, growling or tries to bite
Together we will discover why your dog is misbehaving, teach him what we would like to see while taking care of his needs and find ways for you to have fun in day to day life.
You will get 1:1 VIP support with daily feedback, so you never feel left out in the rain.
We will use force-free methods that are comfortable for you and your dog and fit them perfectly into your schedule.
I love to see someone thrive with new confidence.
That’s why I worked as a personal trainer, and that’s why I work with fearful and reactive dogs.
When my first dog drove me to complete despair within 2 weeks, I thought this will never work.
My trainer showed me it’s possible and sparked my fire for learning about dogs.
I am curious by nature and mediating between dogs and their families brings me incredible joy.