Home Alone – Anxious to Relaxed in 6 weeks
Do you want your dog to look like this when you leave him alone?
Are you perhaps trapped in your home because your dog can’t stay alone yet?
Have you taken a dog in and now you’re worried about how things will go after Corona when you go back to work?
Then this course is just right for you.
Here you will learn how to make it fun for your dog to stay alone.
And don’t worry, the bond with you will not suffer. Your dog still needs you, however, he loses the fear in the empty house 😉
On the contrary, many behavior problems disappear “suddenly” when the dog learns to stay alone in a relaxed way.
And with a relaxed dog, coming home is also much nicer right away.
Are you ready? Then get started right away 🙂
1 PDF with detailed training instructions
1 checklist to guide you
unlimited video analysis
unlimited help with questions
What I will learn?
- Your dog learns to relax in a relaxation zone
- Your dog does not follow you all the time
- You have the possibility to leave your dog alone for an appropriate time
Finally home alone
Student Ratings & Reviews
30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 1 PDF with detailed training instructions
- 1 checklist to guide you
- unlimited video analysis
- unlimited help with questions
- Your dog should not have any physical limitations that make staying alone difficult
- You want to leave your dog alone for a certain time, but not too long
- You are willing to manage everyday life for a while so that your dog does not have to be alone
- You are willing to train instead of just use a crate and leave to dog miserable