Leash Reactivity – Escalating to Relaxed in no time
What if you could enjoy walks again?
What if you could handle your dog in any given situation safely and joyfully?
What if you could just walk by other dogs in a relaxed way?
Learn the proven systems and techniques that can dramatically improve your dog’s behavior, bring joy back into your walks, and eliminate embarrassing outbursts.
- Confidently walk your dog through your neighborhood with pep in your step.
- Go out hiking with your pup with the skills and tools to handle any situation.
- Have a dog that is predictable and easy to handle.
- Eliminate frustration, concern, and anxiety created by your dog’s behavior.
Be guided through the training experience with an educated and empathetic professional that holds your success and long-term results as a top priority.
Alternative behavior plans
Checklists to assess difficult situations
Reward & distraction lists
Explanations (written and as videos)
Training instructions on the trigger
Training for you as the owner (for relaxation in the situation)
unlimited help with specific questions
4 video analyses
Online course: “Loose Leash Walking” for free
Lifetime access to the courses
1 Webinar on leash reactivity
- Relaxation exercises
- Train Alternative Behaviors
- Introduce Emergency Protocols
- Click the trigger / Mark the trigger
- Build up your confidence and erase negative associations
What I will learn?
- You learn to intervene early
- Your dog learns a desired alternative behavior
- Your dog learns to make contact with you during encounters
- Freaking out will no longer be necessary
- You and your dog can go into an encounter with a positive feeling from now on
Week 1: Intro & Materials
Establish your starting point
Webinar: Leash Reactivity00:00
Week 2 – Relaxation
Loose Leash Walking
Take a break from constant escalation
Week 3 – Alternative Behavior
Week 4 – In case of Emergency
Week 5 – the other dog
The other Dog00:00
Week 6 – For You
Change your Mindset00:00
What’s to come
Your next 6 months
Student Ratings & Reviews
30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- Alternative behavior plans
- Checklists to assess difficult situations
- Reward & distraction lists
- Explanations (written and as videos)
- Training instructions on the trigger
- Training for you as the owner (for relaxation in the situation)
- unlimited help with specific questions
- 4 video analyses
- Online course: "Loose Leash Walking" for free
- Lifetime access to the courses
- 1 Webinar on leash reactivity
- Your dog is healthy
- Your dog gets enough rest/sleep (approx. 18h)
- You want to work with your dog instead of suppressing his behavior
- You do not expect cadaver obedience
- Your dog has a name that does not end in "no" 🙂